Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July

Happy Birthday America, Carol @ Firecracker kids and to ME!! Such a wonderful day to be born ... it's summer, everyone is off work, and fireworks to finish off the day. What could be better then that??? Well, FREEDOM is better then all of the above. As Americans we are free to be what and who we are. Work at what we choose, life where we want and dress as well or tacky as we like! I hear Americans complain about everything from soup to nuts but you know what? I wouldn't want to live anywhere else in the world. 
So my fellow bloggers, I hope you all have a wonderful 4th, eat all you want, enjoy the holiday free from work, bask in the warm summer sun and say a silent thank you to all of those who have provided you the freedom we treasure. 
My son Dustin and myself wearing my Buffalo, Wyoming shirt!

Austin, myself and Karlee (we're twins!)

Meet the wild child Alexia, she did not have time for pictures! Afterall, there are toys to be played with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment