Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Growing Strong ...

Good Wednesday morning! I am so excited to post the process of my feathered friends. I went out late yesterday afternoon to check on my baby birds. Mom was off the nest letting them get some air. It was over 100 degrees yesterday and I'm sure they needed a breath of fresh air! Soooo, I caught a glimpse of them "airing" out.
Aweee, now tell me this isn't just a precious sight. I like to think he/she is so excited to see me that he/she is chirping to me. However, I believe he/she is searching for a bite to eat! Don't you just love his/her bunk mate? That adorable little fuzzy head bobbling around in the background.

Snap #2. A little bit closer and the little fella in the back now has his/her beak open as well. Look closely to the right and you can see it's tiny yellow beak. And how about all that poop! Yuck, I was going to keep the nest once they abandon it but I'm thinking twice about it as they keep making a bigger and bigger mess! 
AND how about my politically correct description of my birds .... he/she. Afterall I don't want to get into trouble with the blog monitors! Is there such a thing? Humm, I need to look into that!
Have a great day my friends and stay as cool as possible cause baby it's hot outside!!

No comments:

Post a Comment