Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Found Treasure

In an attempt to organize my Longaberger storage room I found a treasure I had forgotten about!  I purchased it over the holidays from the Temecula Quilt Co. with the intent of using it this summer with my patriotic decor. So finding it when I had was a stoke of luck! 
 Here it is!! My giant star made from 5 Temecula Quilt Co. yard sticks! Sheryl, the owner of TQC has a very crafty husband who made these for her. He has also made other sewing treasures from these yard sticks. If you're interested go to www.temeculaquiltco.com and check them out. I added a very old 48 star flag and a Betsy Ross (who else would do???) doll. It's hanging under my patio in the back yard. I love looking out my kitchen window and seeing it. I just love summer time and decorating for all the "Americana" holidays. Can't wait for the 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment