Friday, June 1, 2012

A Little this and A Little of That

Good morning! I was taking a picture this morning of my new Bee Skip tree and kept going on a photo journey of some new additions to the home. Thought I would share a few of my favorites!
 Isn't this too cute? I even found the perfect little bee to attach to a branch in the tree. This is sitting on top of the refrigerator so I can see it most all the time. My friend Tanya thought I needed this since she caught me admiring it!
This is not something I see very often, a pewter ladle. 
The mystery flag ... This little Betsy Ross flag came in the mail yesterday and I have no idea who it's from or why. So, if you are reading this, and you sent it - thank you!!
And finally, the piece de resistance! Bathroom reading material. Do you have a similar problem in your home? I don't know about you but I seem to be the head toilet paper changer.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment