Sunday, June 10, 2012

Flag Day is Thursday, June 14th so I'm taking my time getting ready! In the room we live in the most .... our family/kitchen/patio space I have been busy! It was time to summerize the table scape in my family room so here are some pictures of what I've done so far. I placed my 13 Star Betsy Ross quilt on my table ...

Added my favorite black candle pillars and my new (old) child's blue wheel barre, tipped on it's side.   

Next I added some Americana ball bowl fillers and some red branches ...

Then my crows, love these guys no matter what the season I seem to find a home for these big footed birds! I also tucked in my Liberty Bell towel.
Finally my God Bless AMERICA plate, a few tweaks here and there and I think I'm done. 

On Flag Day I'll add my 48 star flag and say the pledge of allegiance!



No comments:

Post a Comment