Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Little Pewter Pitchers ....

While I was visiting my friends in Quincy Paula was thinking it was time to pass a lamp on to a new home. I suggested she use it to hold some of her many pewter pitchers she has in her home. Then I got to thinking that I could do the very same thing! I have the same lamp that I painted black and it had little Longaberger baskets hanging on it. Originally this lamp was sold by Longaberger as a mug rack, many, many years ago. I have use it for so many things through the years and for some reason I can't seem to part with it!
So, now it is a Pewter Pitcher lamp. 
Now, you have to agree, it really is just the cutest thing and it's functional too!

A closer look!  
Now, Paula if you're reading this blog you need to paint your lamp and get those cute pewter pitchers hanging on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment