Friday, July 6, 2012

Girls Morning Out!!

This morning was such fun. Tiffany, Lacey and my oldest granddaughter Karlee went to the Golden Dragon Salon and Spa. My nail tech just opened her new salon and we were all there to support her!
I literally hauled everyone out of bed to make my appointment! I did allow them to get dresses, but no makeup and hair was done in route. Lacey was thrilled with picture time.
Karlee's nails are getting done by Nancy. She gives a GREAT pedicure. Do you love her color choices!! Black and blue or alternating toes! 
Tadaaaa! All done. So cute! 
Tiffany and I waiting our turns. So what else does one do??? Take pictures! Everyone goes home tomorrow, it's a bittersweet affair. I'm tired, my ears are saturated with crying kids, but those hugs and "I love you far away grandma" make it all worth it and so hard to say goodbye.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment