Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Glimpse of the Gifts!!

In the past couple of days I've been very busy arraigning my new birthday gifts! I just love doing this .... making space for loved new treasures.  I have taken a few pictures to share with you and show you where their new homes are.
Here is my new child size Crystal Wash Board! I LOVE this little jewel! This was a gift from my friend Tanya. I should probably hang it with my other wash boards in the laundry room but I can't look at it out there very often!

Now this is another great find and I'm a very lucky girl. This is a child's Bissell Sweeper and it is in awesome condition. This had to come from the 30's era and again this was a gift from Tanya, she was just to good to me!

Mom  and baby together!

My Barn Quilt Block from Paula, I love this and think it looks perfect on the fence outside my living room window.

A new addition to my front flower garden is Ms. Bee. She was a birthday gift from Vicky. Too cute. 
Ants on parade. The lead ant waving the flag is from Boulder City , Nevada, the next in line was another birthday gift from my friend Ronna, and followed by a coupler of smaller siblings. They are made from rocks and welded metal.

A new home for my prayer chair I got from Lois'

And finally ... Ta Da my new Longaberger Uncle Sam basket hat. You just have to love it. Such a creative little basket isn't it??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment