Friday, August 31, 2012

A Sneaky Peek ....

Like yesterday I have been a busy bee getting everything ready for tomorrow. Today was grocery shopping, 2 trips. A much needed pedicure, weed pulling and cooking. I'm happy to say I think with the exception of some finishing touches I'm ready to get started! I'm sending a few pictures to give you an idea of what's been going on here!!
Five months ago Longaberger began selling an ornament a month that symbolizes the holiday or event of that month. I have 4 of them  attached to this wreath.
A closer shot of the ornaments ....

The caddy is filled with forks, napkins, plates and drinks. Tomorrow the food will go out and the party will begin!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Well Worth all your hard work Anita!!! I had a blast!!! It was so nice to get out of my bedroom! But what was up with Betsy? I missed visiting with her. :)

    ReplyDelete