Thursday, August 23, 2012

That Dog of Mine!!!

I have been so busy getting ready for my first craft class for the fall season that I hadn't had a chance to get on my blog. When I finally sat down and logged on I realized Betsy beat me to it! Now I understand why I have received so many questions about where we were this past weekend! I see she has you guys playing a game, she is such a smart dog!
So, now that I'm on I wanted to explain my new blog look. Even though the temperature is still warm and the air is muggy I  can begin to see and feel fall creeping in. Our maple tree in the front yard has begun is transformation to fall colors, the days are definitely getting shorter and the sun just seems to be golder and less bright. I love the fall season so I'm already feeling the urge to decorate! However, I will control myself until at least mid-September!!
Beginning this Saturday I will be hosting three monthly craft classes. August will be fall lanterns made from jars and cans! I'll post the completed projects and my students Sunday. It's going to be a lot of fun and I'll be getting everyone in the fall decorating mood!
They didn't photograph very well but here are a few samples!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment