Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sensational Sunday!

Oh how I am so ready for a do nothing day. Yesterday was go, go, go all day. It was a lot of fun, I'm not complaining at all but this ole girl is in need of a down day for sure. So here I am, blogging and watching the Angels play the Cleveland Indians .... what could be easier?

I began yesterday with my Longaberger meeting. Here are some of the girls gathering around the food, oh how we love food!
 Smiling is little Amy Jones ... oops, she's not so little anymore is she?
This is Judi, she just got finished sharing her experiences at the Collectors Club Gathering last weekend.

Next, I was off to present a home show and visit little Olivia.
 Wait a minute, where's Olivia? Oh no, she left with daddy to have a fun day! I'm so sad. However, mom is in the white shirt and she looks very relaxed. 

And finally, a shot of my display for the day. This is one of my favorite parts of my job, setting up displays!
 Can you see that little object on the floor going up the basket? That's my giant ant I got a few weeks ago, he's climbing up to see if there's a picnic up there. After all, there are a whole lot of baskets here! Thanks Pam for a wonderful show.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment