Monday, April 9, 2012

Play Ball!

Ya hoo! Baseball season has arrived in the O.C.! The Angels opening game was Friday night. I LOVE baseball, especially my Angels. Yep, they are mine all mine!
I got up this morning with one thing on my mind .... put away the bunnies and get out my baseballs. I'm not finished but well on the way.
 This all started with one vintage Mickey Mouse (not shown yet) and it has evolved into all this. I did buy the All Star Mickey on top of play ball but the rest of these guys have been gifts. I also think I have enough assorted balls to play an entire pro game, that's a lot of balls my friends!
My next picture is one of my very favorite ball player ...
 He's my hero, Austin - my grandson! This was last year he was a Padre. This years team is ..... yes you guessed it is the ANGELS!! I just know they'll be all stars. At least in my book they will be. As soon as I get s team photo I will be sure to post it. I just know you are all as anxious as I am .. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment