Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'm Pooped!

Holy Moley, the last few days have been a whirl wind! Yesterday was amazing. As you might know by I now I have a passion for thrift shops, antique stores and yard sales the cruddier the better! Well I visited some new haunts and found a few new treasures. Let me re-phrase that, I found a lot new treasure and bought a few. Oh I would be dangerous with money ...

The first stop was to take a snap of these amazing mountains.
People say a lot of things about California and it's not always very nice ... however, you can't beat our weather and who wouldn't love this snow capped mountain view? I think that's Mt. Baldy up there at the top.
First stop
Isn't this cool! You wouldn't know it from the out side but this place was huge with lots of rooms tucked here and there. Very fun and I found the perfect little red sewing box. It fits just perfect in my basket that I take traveling with me. Next stop ...
Oh ya, Primitives my very favorites. This place was AWESOME and very well organized. They even offered flavored coffee, assorted teas and cookies (with chocolate on them) Oh this was paradise. Last year I desperately wanted a child's wheel barrel and couldn't find and old one ... woo hoo, I hit gold! I can just visualize this on my table for the summer, it will be oozing with flowers and Americana! And finally, a total cute child's Kodak Bantam camera dated 1938. Love this little guy. 

Here they are, the three musketeers! I polished the tool box with furniture polish, it came out so nice.
Here's the inside loaded for sewing...
 I have room to add more stuff too!
And here is Mr. Kodak
 It looks larger then it is, the front portion closes in and looks about the size of our digital cameras we use today. What's old is new again!!
My husband asked me if I get bored since I'm not working. Are you kidding me, I can keep myself busy every day. Even if it's just prowling through cruddy shops by myself!!
Stay tuned for more spring planting tomorrow, toodles till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment