Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's A Busy Day

Good Morning! Today is developing into a very busy day. I have a 
9 am Longaberger meeting which will end about 11:00. Then  I head south to Orange County for a home show at one of my favorite places! Why is this a favorite place? My customer has an adorable 3 year old daughter named Olivia. Since my own grandchildren are so far away I find myself really enjoying the company of others children/grandchildren! 
I have set up a new Longaberger display and will be featuring the products in our new April flyer and an online special that's on sale over the weekend. I love this group of ladies, they are a lot of fun, enjoy each other and love Longaberger! What could be better?

Someone recently mentioned they would like to see bigger pictures of my rooms since I tend  to focus on vignettes. So being good to my word here are a few larger pictures of my down stairs room.
Here is my hoosier and a few samplings of my doll quilts.  

Family room - where we live most of the time!!

 Living room 

Looking into the dining room.

More of the living room.

So this is where I live. I love my home and my many treasures. Many times people ask what is my decor style ... hummm I really don't know. I like to call it California eclectic!
Have a wonderful day and a fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment