Sunday, April 22, 2012

Home at Last

After a whirlwind of a trip I'm back home once again. I love my home, I sleep better in my own bed but I really loved our Longaberger Collector's Club trip. It's always so bittersweet to leave Ohio.
I have a few pictures to post today but tomorrow I will settle in and share the event highlights, our trip to Amish and my cool shopping finds. I could spend a Lot of money if I lived there so it's good I do not.
 Berlin, Ohio! My cousin Maryann and BFF Amy hanging out with the horse and buggy crowd. This buggy ride was in the parking lot and Gramma Fannies Quilt shop! Great store, more to follow tomorrow.
 Amy and I in our 50's Poodle Skirts at the Collector's Club Gathering ... So much fun.
 Amy and her family in Wyoming raise eating chickens every year. This year she decided to bring them on a road trip to Ohio! One rooster and 4 hens, quite the harem!! NOT, these guys were just running loose at Hershberger's Truck Farm. Such a fun place to visit while in Amish Country.
My final post are these amazing flowers. Every one of them were perfect and ready to hang on someones Spring Time porch. These were at Hersberger's as well. Wish I could have brought them all home.
See y'all tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment