Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day!

In my world Labor Day is the official end of summer. As a small child this was the day you put away your white shoes and white clothes. "No" one wears white after Labor Day I can hear my mid-west raised mom say. While in California we are finally experiencing summer with temperatures over the 100 degree mark! And horrible humidity which this gal isn't used too!! So for now, my white flip-flops and white capri's will be a major part of my wardrobe.

I have been "laboring" for the past few days getting ready for my Longaberger Fall Open House coming up September 7th. Getting products priced, recipes selected, catalog folders sorted and stuffed and best of all .... my quilted pieces finished and priced!!

A few pillows and rolled up runners ...

This is a favorite of mine .... not so sure it's going to be for sale .... I get myself in trouble this way, I make things with the intent to sell them and then I get attached!

Ms Betsy is keeping her eyes on the goings on in the back yard! I love her back legs!!
 Enjoy your official last days of summer .... tomorrow everyone is back to school and the roadways will be a mess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment