Friday, September 20, 2013

Autumn ... Just Around the Corner!!

Whoot Hoot, tomorrow is the first day of Autumn! The sky was cloudy all day today with temps in the low 70's ... this girl was in heaven! I attended my Longaberger team meeting this morning and the theme was fall decorating! Awesome, right up my ally. Our leader used the medium Longaberger Hurricane as her foundation and shared numerous ideas on how to use this amazing piece to decorate the home. Before we get to that we had the chance to see many of the Longaberger items the company is featuring the month of September. Let's take a look!!
The  featured basket at the left is one of our beautiful hand stained Collectors Club baskets, I love this basket to pieces. Center is the stacked pumpkins with our individual pumpkins to the right ....
Right of the sign is one of our new Autumn Roads Napkin baskets filled with assorted pumpkins ...
 Debbie made my favorite breakfast treat ... sticky buns. She baked these in our new 11" Flameware skillet and oh my gosh it was AMAZING to be sure ... I can still smell it baking. When we walked into her home this morning is was gloomy outside but inside we could smell the cinnamon, brown sugary treat baking in the oven, just heavenly.
Just looking at this circle of heaven makes me hungry for more!!

Are you wanting a plate of your own?? Are you wishing you had the recipe? YOU do!! I am posting it here for you to make some of your very own Sticky Buns. It's very time consuming and it calls for difficult, hard to find ingredients ... NOT!! These are so simple you will want to make them a lot!
 

The only somewhat difficult ingredient for me to find is butterscotch pudding. For some reason Californians must no like it so the stores don't always stock it.  I find it at Stater Bros. for local readers!

 And just for all of you I brought a piece home to share!
No fighting ladies, there is plenty for everyone!! Tomorrow I will share our Hurricane's ....

No comments:

Post a Comment