Friday, September 6, 2013

Ready ... Set .... Almost Go!!

I have spent the last few days in preparation for my Fall Longaberger Open House. You would think that after all these years I would have this down to a fine science .... however, I do not! Pulling Cash and Carry inventory is always a chore ... planning a menu, ordering and having new inventory on hand to show to my guests, setting up displays, and my favorite ... cleaning! 
So let's take a journey around my new products table display .... Those cute tier wrought iron pieces are available through our new booking program, they can not be purchased, they are only available for FREE!!

A shot of our new Medium Ware Basket full of pottery! This basket is an absolute favorite of mine!

The theme is Made in America, our baskets, Collector's Club line, some foundry products and soon to come our Woven Traditions Pottery!

The large Craft Keeper basket has returned!! So excited it's back.  Note the red weave basket on the right, all of our core baskets will be available in several weave stain color choices for the entire Wish List campaign! Including the Craft Keeper! Also featured are the Autumn Roads stains and the new Autumn Roads Fabrics.
 Now my last photo was very hard to create and photograph ... Christmas products! Yikes, it's already coming to that time of year. With 100 degree temperatures it's really hard to be thinking of the holidays. However, I did hear a radio ad yesterday for Starbucks Coffee. Yep, you got it, The Pumpkin Spice Latte' is available for purchase.

Here they are, a few of the Longaberger Christmas pieces. I have to say, I really love the new Santa Belly tree ornament as well as the Santa Belly Tea Basket. 
Tomorrow is the big day. If you're anywhere near Fullerton please stop by and check out the new products, have a bite to eat and see what special goodies I have on hand for purchase!!

No comments:

Post a Comment