Friday, May 18, 2012

Tragic News

I am so upset with myself. I have killed my camera, yes it is officially dead. I don't know what I'm going to do without it, how do I keep all of you up to date on my life? Here is what happened. I bought a nice fresh Vanilla Iced Coffee at McDonald's and then went to an antique store. I didn't want to leave it in a hot car so I put it in my purse nestled into a corner safe and secure. After leaving the shop I decided I wanted to take a picture of the store for all of you to enjoy.
Tragedy struck. My camera was soaked in coffee! OMG, I quickly took out the battery and the disk hoping to save it. No luck. It's dead and I'm devastated. That little camera and I have been through a lot together and now it's gone.
So, for a while my blogs will be picture - less, except for those I take with my cell. I'm taking a collection for flowers to lay on it's grave ... pray for Nicky to be in a much better place. May she rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment