Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Oh My Gosh!

I feel as though I have been away for so long as so much has been happening in my corner of the world! Quickly, let me report on Mickey and friends. Total count 14 mice, A LOT of crickets and bugs, one man one friend. The bug man was here yesterday to drop off more traps and told me we are getting close to the end ... yeah! Now today I have got to go to the hardware store and get the necessary items to block off any more entrances into the home. This has been really just too much for words, glad it's coming to a close!!
Next, my daughter Tiffany bought Angels baseball tickets for my Mother's Day gift! This has become out annual thing to do, I love the games, I do not need any tangible gifts and spending time with my daughter is a wonderful gift in itself. This year my friend Amy from Wyoming was able to join us as well as her childhood friend Terri! Here we are watching my Angels lose : (
Amy and I with our Weaver Water Bottles! Tiff is posting her pictures to Facebook. As a bonus the 3 men behind us were baseball know it alls, the more they drank, the smarter they got; if you get my drift!

Another picture without the glare on my glasses! 
We had a lot of fun and laughs. Go Angels.


No comments:

Post a Comment