Sunday, May 20, 2012

Testing .... testing

So I whined to my husband about killing my camera and he kindly reminded me that he has an old one. Oh cool, he's right! So, I began the hunt, finally found it buried in a cupboard. After installing a couple of new batteries she was purring like new. So now is the test run to see if the pictures will upload on to the blog. Lets see how she does ...
 OK, the blog boss made it! She is one happy puppy. We leave tomorrow for Northern California and she has her harness, leash, food and bowl packed. She is not missing her chance to visit with Mr. Max!

The next few pictures are from mine and Amy's antique shopping expedition.

These are a few of my finds. Two dough bowls a medium masher and a child's masher! Amy was hunting for a potato masher one night in my kitchen. I don't own one ... but I do now! I told her this oldie but goodie was for her use, not sure she was to thrilled! The pewter tankard is so cool. It came from Stuttgart Germany and is stamped on the bottom from an auto dealership. A free giveaway I presume. I have a warm place for Stuttgart, my husband and I visited there on our honeymoon so of course this little tankard had to come home with me!
I purchased this 4 cup measure for Amy. She really wanted it but was being very smart with her money and didn't get it. So I did! She was so excited when I gave it to her. Isn't it funny what we get excited about when cross over the 50 year mark???
Now that I know my new used camera is working I will take a few more snaps to share.
Stay tuned as Joe, Betsy and I head north for Quincy!! Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment