Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Remembering Stewart part 2

A few weeks ago I shared a story about my home being over run with mice.  Yep, well it hasn't gotten any better, just more mice then I can handle. When they started running across the entry way floor and stopped to check me out I knew I had a big problem.
Sooo, I called the Orkin man. Yes sireee, Bob came out yesterday and he has all the answers. Seal up some places from the outside where they might be coming in, set 4 outside bait traps and 28 yes I said 28 sticky traps were set inside the house!!
See the large floor mats with the dot in the middle? They supposedly love the bait and run to get it.

Here are two more behind the couch, I call this area the mice expressway.

Hey, now be nice! This is the wrapping paper/store all closet! And a perfect haven for a nest. 

Status, before Bob even got to the corner I had a mouse in the trap near the stove! Woo hoo, one down. Within the hour I had another one ... in the same spot! Then about an hour later I caught a man! Yikes I didn't know they could catch men too. My husband was in the kitchen looking for a snack (just like the mice do) and stepped on a trap in his stocking feet, guess who had to get it off?? Yep me. Men, how can he not see them, geeze he watched Bob put them down. 
Update, caught another one! In the exact same spot. Final count 3 mice one man. Not bad for 12 hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment