Thursday, May 10, 2012

Coming soon!

There are big things happening at the Fullerton Homestead. My good friend Amy arrived at 4:45 am from an 18 hour drive ... alone! Yes. she is that crazy. AND, she was up and going by 10:00. Amy, Debbie and myself are hosting a Mother's Day luncheon for 30 plus women this Saturday so Amy came in few days early to assist in the event set up. So the entire day we were hard at it scrubbing patio furniture, setting up the store, preparing the food and so on. Amy also brought with her the cutest Wyoming  tiny pine cones, homemade sourdough bread and and her famous pepper butter! So besides Longaberger products we have quilts, food products and mini cones! It's going to be such an awesome day. I would post some pics but my camera battery is dead and charging as I write. As the next few days unfold I will keep y'all up to date on the goins on!
P.S. The mouse traps were busy today, I caught one woman ... twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment