Monday, May 21, 2012

On the Road Again ....

Woo hoo! Joe, Betsy and I are headed north! Going to Quincy to visit Paula and Darrell. Hold on, here we go!
 Joe is at the wheel, totally focused eyes on the road, hands at 10 and 2 on the wheel.
Betsy just had a potty break and a roll in the grass at a park some where in the San Joaquin Valley. Her tongue is about to come out of her mouth.  What a life, she has my pillow, her red blanket, the whole back of the Honda to run around in and her Longaberger bowl riding along in the back!
 We're here, we made it to Quincy! Paula's on the porch waiting for us wearing her tri-corn colonial hat! Wait a minute, how did Betsy beat us here??? Isn't here house just great? Look at the little flags upstairs, are they not just the cutest things. I just know the inside is going to so awesome. OK, here we go, are you ready for something wonderful!
This is the living room pewter corner. I just love all her pitchers, they are just everywhere, I have so much shopping to do to catch up!

Mr. Washington has a prominent spot on the wall. Very cool print.



 Doesn't this Longaberger lamp look just amazing with some of her pewter pieces!
More pewter, and a tiny peek into the kitchen. Joe and Darrell are having a CHP/attorney conversation ... I won't even take you there. I'll take more pics tomorrow of the rest of this adorable home. 
I need some sleep, 10 plus hours in a car is grueling ... wait until you see our bedroom, you are going to be so jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment