Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Birthday Celebrations have Begun!!!

It has been a whirlwind of a week and it has just begun!! My daughter surprised me with tickets to the Angels Baseball game last Sunday as a "kick-off" to my birthday party month!! Yep, we are going to celebrate for not just a day but a month. Woo hoo, this is a big one for this ole girl. The BIG 60 is here - yikes! Here are few pictures from the game of 
June 23!
Tiffany enjoying some chicken nachos! These are sooooo yummy.

The three of us - Tiffany, Tanya and Me!

Awesome SEATS, felt like we were on the field!

My favorite almost son in law Shawn ....

The dugout ... first inning ... you should have seen it by the last, GROSS

Peanut shells every where ...

My bracelet ....

AND Vendors .... and Tanya's foot!
 How did the Angels do??? They lost .... 10 to 9. So sad. Oh well, there is always tomorrow!
Later that evening, 11 pmish my dear friend Amy arrived at LAX from Wyoming. She will be here for the next two weeks for the birthday festivities. Stay tuned for more happenings in Fullerton.

PS - The grand kiddies arrive tomorrow (June 24)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment