Friday, June 14, 2013

Salute To America!

It's Flag Day! The day Americans pay tribute to the Red, White and Blue! In celebration of this day I am hosting a craft class to pay tribute to our flag. Today we will be crafting 3 items replicating our flag. I will be posting the pictures of our class tomorrow!!

For today I will share some pictures of flags around my home, Longaberger and the U.S. Military. Enjoy my photo tribute!

My quilt kit gift from Paula is done!! I worked hard to get Tribute to Betsy finished and ready to go to the long arm quilter. I am so please with the outcome! Now to get busy making the pillows ... woo hoo!

The top is finished! Love it ... Thank you again Paula!

My front porch ....

Betsy Ross flag on my front door ...

A vintage 48 star flag celebrates flag day!

Claire Kado-Longaberger at the unfurling of the Super Flag at the Longaberger Homestead!
The Super Flag arrives in Ohio! All the way from Long Beach California!! Woo hoo, my home town!

 When you see a flag today, pause and say thank you to the men and women who made the great nation possible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment