Saturday, June 1, 2013

Summers Coming!

A perfect chair for my patio! I was cruising down the center isle and found this chair just screaming out my name! The cushions came with it, such a great deal! I also found the rug in the sale section, perfect fit for the season. The pillow was a Christmas gift just searching for a perfect spot ... And here it is!!
It's been a rough couple of days ... When things get this way I tend to nest. With summer just around the corner I thought I would go outside into the backyard and get it ready for the summer season. After a good patio scrubbing I took a trip to my local Big Lots and purchased a few treasures! My initial visit was to shop for a couple birthday cards ... This is what I came home with.
A new Americana rug for my patio table scape ... My little dolly just loves it!


I have been having major issues posting on my blog since my lap top caught a nasty virus! I will stop for now and just pray this gets where it needs to go! Have a blessed weekend, if all else fails, nest!

No comments:

Post a Comment