Sunday, June 2, 2013

Some Finished Projects ....

It's hard to believe but I'm already looking into the future at Christmas gifts. I have been working on a few quilted things to put away for gift giving. I have completed the mystery quilt with binding and a tag and Apple Boxes as well.

A lot of BLUE in this quilt but it's slowly growing on me. My long arm quilter used a brick red thread to quilt it with and it really calmed down the blue! So pleased with the outcome!

Rita, the retreat coordinator made these tags for everyone to put on their quilts after completion, I love this idea of using the computer ... I need to investigate on how to get the program!

Another shot of the tag ...
And finally ... Apple Boxes is done. This again was not a favorite of mine, but after the quilting was finished I'm liking it better as well. It's easier to give them as gifts if they are not a favorite, I need to keep these out of sight so I don't "bond" with them!!

I love the how the grey borders pulled the whole quilt together ....

Happy Sunday ... fill your day with the things you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment