Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Simply Spring

As hard as it is to believe Spring is lurking just around the corner. The maple tree outside my sewing room window is full of buds as well as the birch in our front yard. Around town I'm seeing iris, tulips and daffodils popping up in yards. Daylight Savings time begins this Sunday ... seems like we just fell back and we're already springing forward, eeeks, where does time go?
With all of this going on I realized I needed to get the bunnies out and in position, after all the big hunt is just weeks away and we all know that the bunnies hide the eggs. Yep, they do, ask my dad ...
Here they are, a few of the bunny's. Some are nestled in my Longaberger Easter Baskets while another is tucked up in the flowers. Bunny's are very good at hiding.
 A couple others landed on the dining room table with some Americana eggs. 
And finally a Longaberger Spring time peak! Our first ever Peep basket with a ceramic top. Isn't he/she just the cutest little guy/gal you've ever seen??? Also pictured is our Sisters lunch tote. Love this stylish bag, the inside is lined with plastic. It has pockets inside as well and the outer fabric is a durable canvas type. Makes a cute spring hand bag as well. I will be posting more pictures of Spring products this weekend.
If you would like to give a PEEP a home please email me at Baskets4anita@aol.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment