Wednesday, March 14, 2012

ABC ....

I must have had a hard time learning my ABC's. For some odd reason I find myself attracted to items with the ABC's on it. Table cloths, children's vintage chalk boards, antique cereal bowls. And now the piece(s) de resistance (say it with a French accent!)

An adorable set of Wilton pewter children's ABC plate and cup. I bid on these via Ebay from two separate vendors and got them both on the same day! CHEAP!! Both for $22.00. Some time ago I wanted to buy the set new and it was very pricey. Granted the set had a small bowl as well as a cute pewter spoon. But hey, I'll spend a whole lot less just for the two! I have a grandma collection in my master bedroom, these two will be headed up there soon.

Have a wonderful day and if you're looking for a treasure .... check out Ebay.

1 comment: