Friday, March 23, 2012

Peep, peep ... It's Spring!

My Longaberger home shows are now complete for the month of March so I can officially decorate with my little yellow Peep! I just love this little guy, he conjours up so many happy childhood memories of Easter and the beauty of spring. I've been busy re-decorating some areas of my home ... I wanted the Peep where I could see him on a regular basis!
Taadaa! Here he is is nestled in a muffin basket with some eggs and a few teeny Peeps!
 A little different shot ... I have also tucked in a little bright yellow doll quilt that so reminds me of Spring.
 I'm ready for my close up Mr. DeMill .... wasn't that Greta Garbo that made that line famous? Well now it's Mr. Peep.
And finally a little updated shot of the hoosier. Have a great Friday and a wonderfully awesome weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment