Thursday, March 15, 2012

An Easter Tree ??

Yep, you're so right, I have way to much time on my hands. I bought this cute little box of speckled eggs at Michael's and didn't have a plan for them. So, like any person I wandered around the house until I found the perfect spot for them. It's hard to tell but they are pink, green, yellow, blue and tan in color and look pretty darn cute nestled in the branches of the German twig tree. (Notice how I eliminated the word Christmas tree??) Are you fooled??
Then right next to the tree is Peter the Rabbit. He has made an Easter appearance for several years and loves to get out of the store room for a bit. Today is filled with laundry, ironing (yes, I iron) errands etc,. as  tomorrow at early thirty I am heading off to Arizona for the MLB Spring Training. Watch for some exciting posts!! Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment