Sunday, January 29, 2012

Open House 2012!!

Such a beautiful day for my Spring/Summer Longaberger Open House. If you didn't have a calendar and you didn't know what month it was you would swear we were enjoying a beautiful spring day and it's still January! It is just so awesome to live in So. California, traffic and all. There was a wonderful group of ladies in to help me launch Longaberger's new catalog/wish list.
As you can see my table is set up with some of our new products, still waiting for a few more to arrive from Ohio! With Valentine's Day only a few weeks away I thought it would be OK to start celebrating a little bit early.

My favorite food ... desserts! Red Velvet Cupcakes with cream cheese icing, my customer Patty's favorites! And the chocolate cookies are soft with a wonderful smooth icing, they were my favorites.
More food! I prepared some of the Longaberger new foods. Up front right is a 5 layer bean dip with the Cheesy Bacon Dip on top, to the left is a brick of  cream cheese and Sweet and Spicy Salsa poured over the top. Far left is our new Spinach Dip served in a bread bowl and we also had a lemon dip served with apple slices. For some "real" food I had turkey subs, potato and macaroni salad.


I want to thank all of my customers who stopped by today. It was so good to see all of you and I'm looking forward to an exciting selling season!
Don't forget my Valentine's Day sales offer ... I'll send out a reminder a few days prior!!

No comments:

Post a Comment