Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Longaberger Products Sneak Peak

I am so excited about our new Longaberger Spring/Summer wish list! I will be slowly posting a few new items to share with all of my blogging buddies! Today I am featuring the new Trellis Low Bowl Basket. This is one of my favorite pieces, it has a Shaker cheese basket look to it that I love. I have purchased it in the Washed Linen stain. I think against the used brick it really pops!



Here it is again a wee bit closer. I have it nestled in with a Longaberger Pewter candle stick. The basket is also available in black, warm and rich brown stain choices.

My  last sneak peak post is the Small Canister Basket with a Pewter lid. I love this set as well! Their are a total of 3 baskets and they also have our Woven Traditions pottery inserts available with a seal able style lid. This basket will also be a perfect place to conceal a square box of facial tissue. LOVE this!!


Ok, stay tuned in for more sneaky peaks to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment