Tuesday, January 10, 2012

BNSF employee killed in Amarillo train accident

Some days you wake up and it's just another day. Not much is really going on so you go about the routine of life. Well today was just that kind of a day. Dropped quilts off to be quilted, stopped at the
Dollar Store and came home. Checked my emails, then on the Facebook and wham, a hit in the heart that literally knocked the wind out of my sails. The attached article is about my cousin who resided in Texas where he worked for the railroad for the past 36 years. He was tragically killed yesterday morning while working on a train. Tom was a great guy, always laughing, loved his wife and family. He will be greatly missed.

What I want to convey to all of my readers is this. Remember, life is so short, every moment may be your last. Live life with love in your heart, live it with integrity, forgive those your angry with ... nothing is really worth all the angry feelings we waste on things. You can say I love you, I'm sorry, I forgive you today, will you be able to tomorrow??

BNSF employee killed in Amarillo train accident: Officials are continuing their investigation into a railroad accident that killed a Burlington Northern Santa Fe worker in North Amarillo Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment