Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Final Longaberger Party for 2012 ....


 The end of the Longaberger selling year is always a little bitter sweet. I had my final home show for 2012 on Sunday with a group of very special women. We also celebrated Tanya's 50th birthday party, you know how women are ... any reason for a party and we party!
I focused my presentation on preparing our new pizza dough and holiday gift giving ideas. I really love our new wrought iron etigere'! It is the large piece holding the pottery Mix and Pour bowls and Santa's Belly beverage basket sitting on  the top. After the presentation was complete we moved on to the birthday celebration!

 
Our hostess with the mostess, Barb, made Tanya a yummy chocolate cake with peppermint butter cream icing. Oh, my it was so good. Laughing in the back is our 92 year old Jewel (red shirt) and she is truly a jewel to all of us.

After four picture attempts I finally got a nice picture of the birthday girl. She will do just about anything to get out of the picture.
My gift to her was bag full of 50's .... Such as 50 pennies, 50 nickles, 50 dimes, 50 Hershey's Kisses, 50 tea lite candles and so on! It was good for a laugh. She also received a quilt she was coveting! I attempted to confiscate a gift card to Nordstrom's and a few other items but I kept getting caught. Darn ....
Barb created another cleaver gift for Tanya that she had been longing for! She put all the ingredients necessary to put together an Analee doll vignette in her Longaberger Lantern. I intended to take a picture of Barbara's and then completely forgot to do it! Go figure ....
Thanks ladies for a great party and Tanya, happy 50th one last time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment