Monday, November 26, 2012

Holiday Home Tour!

After a busy weekend it felt good to have a down day. I am one of those people that thrive on routine so this morning I stepped into my week day routine and it felt right!!  A load of laundry, run the vaccuum, a trip to the bank and the grocery store and then home to wrap some of my Christmas shopping. While placing the gifts under the tree I thought it was a perfect time to take a few close up pictures. 
I love this old tattered book. The title says it all .... friends, like family are such an important part of the holidays ....

A "Betsy" tucked under a small tree ....

My treasured $5. truck from Montana full of trees ....

And a Betsy tucked IN the tree .... (I have a lot of little Betsy's!)
A pair of old skates, I like to imagine who wore them and what sidewalks they rolled up and down ....

Abigail decorating the tree ...

My Santa cupboard tuck by Bay Ray's Child ... LOVE him!!
The BIG Day ... our savior's birthday ....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment