Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Blessed Day ....

 I woke up at 5:30 this morning and laid in the darkened fog of my mind wondering what day it was. I soon realized it was Thursday, Thanksgiving Day. I have so many things to be thankful for as this year is rapidly coming to an end. A loving family, treasured friends, a spouse who truly, truly loves me unconditionally a loving Miss Betsy, my blog master and the gift of being born in the USA. I don't have the fear of rockets landing on my home like they do in Israel or Gaza ... I have the freedom to do what I want and live where I choose without oppression. We have the freedom to vote for our elected officials and we respect whom ever is chosen whether he/she was our personal choice. So, as I take a moment to reflect on my blessings I hope all of you will join me. The Macy's Thanksgiving Parade is about to begin, I have my coffee, a cozy blanket and my dog. I'm ready, bring it on!
 

1 comment:

  1. WOW my FRIEND, Well said in your post for today!! We all are truly Blessed in this country! Happy Thanksgiving to you and Joe, and let's not leave out MISS Betsy! Love to you and your family! Ralph

    ReplyDelete