Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Busy Weekend!

Have you noticed that as the holidays approach you get busier and busier? This weekend was definitely one of those. Friday afternoon I baked for a boutique I was participating in on Saturday and then loaded up the car for a quick departure.After an hour drive I arrived in Highland!
Quickly sat up my display ....

And put together some finger foods for the hungry shoppers ...

Then wondered around to take a few snaps. All of these dolls and animals were made by Barbara our host! The expressions on their little faces were priceless.

Scentsy was also there making everything smell yummy! I picked up a scent called "Fireside." It smells just like a cozy wood burning fire with a light touch of cinnamon! 
It was a lovely day meeting some new folks and visiting with familiar ones as well. Then packed up and made the drive home in the much needed pouring rain.

Sunday I met with a friend to help her finish up some Christmas sewing projects and boy did she get a lot done!! Woohoo Pam.

Very cute snowman print! Pam cut out two table runners, one for a gift and of course one for herself!

At the machine sewing it together ....

 The fruits of her labor!! Two 36" table squares and a finished Halloween table runner! Now tomorrow I will drop off the table squares at the quilters and hopefully they will get to their recipients in time for Christmas!! Pam is a beginning quilter and is doing a great job! 
 Tomorrow ... it's "decoration" day!! I am so excited, I probably won't sleep thinking of all the fun I will have getting my home ready for Christmas. A lot of work, but worth every ache and pain!

1 comment: