Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Visit with Santa #6


                        Each year when I get my family Christmas pictures out I smile when I unwrap the black and white picture of me sitting on Santa's lap. I'm about 4 years old and I have a very big smile on my face. I always think of the movie A Miracle on 34th Street. There's a scene in Cole's Department store where a little girl is sitting on Santa's lap speaking dutch and she's so happy ... she reminds me of myself in this picture.


How do you like my Pipi Longstocking braids? And those bangs! My mom was really quite the hairdresser.
When my son was small he was terrified of Santa and would scream, so embarrassing! On the flip side my daughter couldn't wait for her turn to sit on his lap and was never ready to leave. From the look on my face I must have liked my visit as well!
Ah, memories - gotta love um.

2 comments: