Sunday, December 18, 2011

Customer Appreciation Luncheon


What a wonderful day. Every year I host a luncheon for my
Longaberger Home Show Hostesses to let them know how much I appreciate their continued business. This year I served a brunch of Cinnamon French Toast with spicy maple syrup, Eggs Florentine, maple bacon and sausage. For dessert we had warm gingerbread with vanilla ice cream and gingerbread Godiva coffee! Oh so yummy. Absolutely no calories in any of this!
Through the years these ladies have become more then customers, they have become good friends. We have cried together, laughed together and traveled together. In short we have created a wonderful bond. I want to thank them again for all they have become in my life and to wish all of them and you a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Such a group of fabulous women! I'm so glad I have al of you in my life.

    ReplyDelete