Monday, December 12, 2011

Thank You - the 12th Day

This will be my final post for my 12 Days of Christmas. Thank you for sharing in my journey to yester year and my Christmas memories. I have had moments of laughter, tears, melancholy and joy. Overall as I re-read my posts I realize again how lucky and blessed I was to have so many wonderful Christmas' and to have the parents I did who gave me a warm, safe, loving home to grow in.
My husband Joe, our Boston terrier Betsy and myself want to wish all of you a very Merry CHRISTmas and a blessed New Year.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, this is the time of year for us to reminisce about our past and be very thankful of how fortunate we are.
    This is a wonderful Christmas photo and Betsy is eager to wish everyone a Merry Christmas too :o)
    My wishes to y'all for a Merry Christmas too.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete