Monday, September 24, 2012

The Beauty of Fall ...

I made the decision this morning to bring in the holiday boxes for fall.  I had already begun creating a few fall vignettes last week and decided to continue on ... For some reason it takes me time to get things together! I am flying out of town on Friday and will be gone for a week meaning I would be into the month of October a full week before I began my decorating and that just won't do!!

 
My mantle is always the first place to get a re-do. We sit in the family room most of the time and this is the best place to put the things I love. Although I am still "tweaking" things a foundation has been set!

My trencher on the Hoosier ...


 A little closer look at my dried pomegranates...



The patio has begun it's transformation ...

Stay tuned, more tomorrow ....
 


1 comment: