Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fall is Continuing to Creep in ....

Fall will officially make her entrance Saturday evening, however, everytime I walk around my house I see more and more glimpses that she is creeping in and I don't even have my boxes in the house yet!
 
Here is my Bemis pumpkin, love this big guy ...

Tomorrow is sewing day with Penny and Rita at my house. Now mind you the temps are in the 90's but I'm setting a autumnal table and serving fallish foods!

My table favors are pumpkins made of quilting fat quarters, and how about that bundle of fat quarters peeking in the picture .... yep they came today from Country Sampler quilt shop. They are the new Orchard House fabrics from Windham. If you know me you also know Little Women is a favorite book of mine and Orchard House is the name of Louisa May Alcott's childhood home. Can't wait to get the pattern to make this beautiful quilt!!

This is Presidents Pride, we did this quilt as a group, I LOVE it so much it's on the dining room table.  Our next group venture is Pinwheels for Charoline.

Believe it or not this  is going to be a Christmas quilt. The fabrics are from Primitive Gatherings ... I've never really thought of orange as a Christmas color, but the finished quilt looks awesome. Have a good evening y'all - more tomorrow from the quilt girls!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment