Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ahhh, the Smell of Rain!

I woke up this morning thinking I heard rain ... "no, it's been hot, I'm not hearing rain." When I finally got to the patio door this is what I saw.
Rain, beautiful rain! Now mind you, it's as muggy as can be out there but it's still watering my very parched flowers and I'm so happy!
 So I guess pounding those new colonial drums I purchased from the Patriot Place really did work! Thanks Kimberlee for selling them to me!
I love these drums, I have wanted a set for a long time but you rarely see them for sale in California. So when Kimberlee put hers up for sale I jumped on them!

Yesterday I just couldn't sand it any longer ... I allowed a teeny tiny bit of fall to find it's way onto my dining room table! Starbucks officially ushered in Fall by the introduction of their delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte'. I can't been out done by Starbucks so I ushered in a bit of my own ..
A couple of crows, a few pumpkins, a sprig of fall berries and my pillow ... just a wee bit.

Oh, and the Wise Olde Owl. He's the one that urged me to do it and of course I did, after all he is very wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment