Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What to do on Leap Day ....

Now mind you my husband does understand I am a crazy person. But yesterday morning while driving for coffee I had this fantastic plan for Leap Day. But first, do all the countries of the world celebrate Leap Year? I'm going to say yes, but why? Who decided this was a good idea? I just don't get it. However, since we are going to do this AND February 29 only exists every for years then whatever we do on Lead Day won't matter, it's a "non" day. Do we agree on this point??
So, today we can do what ever we want and it won't even exist tomorrow because February 29th 2013 isn't going to happen!! I plan to rob some banks, gold shops, pillage the local shops, drive VERY fast in the 25 mile zone, and so on. In general, I am going to be like that guy on the TV commercials and commit mayhem!  Are you in??
If you see me on the news don't worry about it, tomorrow it will never have happened!!

No comments:

Post a Comment