Thursday, February 23, 2012

Family Game Night!

OK, my daughter is 33 years old with the energy and spirit of a 10 year old. My grand babies are still here visiting with me and Tiff put herself in charge of last nights entertainment. We had family game night with the assistance of Mr. Disney. We played Headgear. To funny.
 Here is the event co originator. We wear these silly head pieces with Mickey Mouse ears on top. In the front we put a card ... Tiff has Winnie the Poo. Then we have a minute to ask questions to everyone else about who we might have on our forehead. This proved to be a riot. The adult women had the most fun, we all thought we could ace this "silly" game. Ah, no,  it's hard!
 Here is Lacey and Alexia, she is Snow White and had to finally pass and get a new character. It's hard .... did I mention that??
 Alexia











                                                                                   Austin
I have the famous Mickey Mouse! And I guesses who he was too. This is a great family fun game, get it if you do this sort of thing at your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment