Friday, February 3, 2012

She's at it again ...

Hey, it's me, Betsy, manager of the blog. I went outside this morning to check out the neighborhood (not much going on here) and while I was outside enjoying this warm winter morn "she" came out and started banging on the front door. Geeze, she scared the daylights outta me. Mind you, it's 7 am and in this neighborhood full of old folks people like to sleep in. Oh, but not "her" she's up with the chickens. Well check out the door and see what she's been up to now.
What do ya think? I think it's weird, just like she is. I'm sure she will have a lot to say about this new contraption.
Closer view. Oh, she's already re-done it a couple of times so if you come over to see it for yourself I'm sure it will look different. Personally, I think she needs to get  job, she makes a lot of noise around here during the day making it hard for dad and I to take our naps. She's either hammering something, spray painting, running the sewing machine or pounding away on the computer. She must be at Walmart right now, it's the only time I can use the computer to post my updates.  OOPs, gotta go, I hear her car pulling in the garage!

No comments:

Post a Comment