Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Have you met these guys???

I'm about to show you a very interesting group of fellas and I want to know if you have met them yet. Now, if you have small children, or you are a grandparent I'm sure you will know who they are .... let me introduce to you the Angry Birds!
Here they are ... I don't know there names exactly but I will share with you what I do know. This information is being provided to you by my 7 year old grandson Austin. According to Austin the red bird is a Cardinal and he's BIG, the black bird in the center is a Crow and he's a "little big" and the yellow fella is a Canary and he is small. There is also a green pig, a blue bird and a white seagull.
These fellas are part of a game played on cell phones etc., and every child is capable of playing and winning every level. However, if you're a grandma this game can prove quite challenging!! If you don't believe me this is my challenge to all of you, get an I phone or Smart phone, get the app (it's free) and tell me how you do.
My three grand children, ages 3 to 7 are on there way to Far Away Grandma's house as I type and these birds are there early Easter Bunny or should I say Bird gifts.  Even though winter is finally here, YEAH!!
 See the RAIN!! No leaves on the trees it's cold, damp and cloudy!
WE will heat up grandmas swimming pool and the kids will spend most of Thursday in it! When they finally emerge they will have there new Angry bird towels to keep them warm!

Oh, why am I far away grandma?? Because they live so stinking far away!! Still in the state of California but it's a 12 hour drive and it's grueling!!!
I may be off the blog for a few days while they are all here so don't y'all miss me too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment