Thursday, February 2, 2012

Its February! It's Sweetheart Time!!

Good evening and Happy February. I don't know about other countries but I love that the United States has given us reason to celebrate just about every single month! This provides me with a lot of good reasons to re-decorate my home, shop for my family and friends, make little quilts in lots of different colors and so on and so on! So, here we go with Valentine's Day Woo Hoo!
I love these blocks! I got them many years ago and they spell just about everything I want them to .... one way or another! I have a little heart shaped Longaberger baskets tucked in here that we sold many years ago, still have it, still love it. And that little red dish, yep, Longaberger from many moons ago as well. How about that happy heart up there keeping an eye on everything, he's new, came from the grocery store and I love him and his little buddies too!

I added a new sampler to my ever growing sampler collection, can you guess which one?

Still can't guess?

Here it is, the RED one hiding in the elm tree! I love red, did you know that? Well, now you do.
Have a terrific February!

No comments:

Post a Comment